Sunday, June 13, 2010

Friends

How well Do you know your friends? How well do they know you? Sure, there's the person you present to the world, they probably know that person very well, The lies eventually backing themselves up With little effort on your part, But how well do they know the real you?

Have you ever wanted to kiss them, To feel their skin against yours?
Do they know?

This is Something I've been wondering about, how Important our friends Are, and how much friendships are actually based around Truth, I know personally that At times I won't reveal certain information. And for what, fear of ridicule? And it got me thinking, what's Important, Having A friend, Or the friend themselves, as a person, As someone you care about.
No more lies.

To my closest friends. you should suspect who you are.
Sometimes I just want to hold you, and kiss you, feel your skin, you're body, know you as I know Myself, I love you all, and my universe is better for you being in it. I wish we were closer, is that selfish? I hope not, And I hope I'm not alone in having these feelings.

1 comment:

  1. don't worry I'm not some freaky who comments every post, but i really like this, got me thinking and i found myself nodding along, intelligence behind the words.

    ReplyDelete