Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Being Alone.

I don't Like being Alone, but we all are, we always are, It's the human condition, And for some people, it's never alleviated, Simply because there is no way to properly convey to someone Just what you mean. Simply because there are physical limits as to how close someone can actually be, Simply because our hearts don't beat in sync with the everyone else's.

It shouldn't, but this bothers me, this existential loneliness, and what helped me personally, I think was the realization that I wasn't the only one, I knew people who felt the same, I could talk to them about it, and for a while, that was enough, Perhaps it would still be, and I'm just selfish. Yeah, I'm just selfish.

But one day it wasn't enough the talking was reduced to at best, foreplay, and terrible foreplay at that, No, what I needed was touch, I needed physical contact, and I needed the person to understand.

I'll write more when I know How to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment